I made some pasta noodle soup from leftover pasta. It was perfect for the cold weather. Thought I would show you how I made it. There weren’t many vegetables at home (too lazy to go out shopping in this weather), so I just used whatever I had. Hope you enjoy. And thank you so much for sweet comments. Keep them coming!
- Bring water to boil.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and put it in the water.
- Put vegetables. Here I used spinach, chopped onions, baby carrots, tomatoes and baby corn.
- Let them cook for about 15-20 minutes. Put spices you like. Here I used Ramen noodle spices that comes with it. I put about 4 packets.
- Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Add the noodle and it is done.
- Serve it hot!