- Bring water to boil. Put some salt and oil(so that the noodles don't stick together). Put the pasta in it. Here I used angel hair pasta because it is thinner, thus more applicable to the cuisine we are making.
- Give it about 7-10 minutes to cook the pasta. Take a thread of pasta and cut it with your finger to know if its cooked. The pasta packet also has instruction on how long to cook.
- After it is done pour the pasta in a container and run a cold water in it. Separate the pasta. You can also store the leftover pasta in the fridge for next time.
- Heat a pan. Pour oil, preferably olive oil. I used vegetable oil. Put minced garlic. Add chopped onions and stir fry until golden brown.
- Add vegetables or meat. Here I used grilled chicken, fine cut cabbage, tomato and, spinach.
- Put salt or soy sauce to taste. I also used some turmeric, red color and meat masala powder. Mix it all together and fry it for about 5 minutes.
- Add the boiled pasta. I also added some ketchup and hot sauce. Mix it well. Its done!
I used the whole packet of pasta. The whole process took me about 20-25 minutes. I hope you enjoyed my recipe and will try to make it in future. Let me know if you have any questions.