1. People with higher number of moles tend to live longer than people with lesser number of moles.
2. The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances that you’ll have a bad dream.
3. Women blink twice as many times as men do.
4. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system.
5. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
6. The brain is much more active at night than during the day.
7. The surface area of a human lung is equal to a tennis court.
8. Approximately 75% of human waste is made of water.
9. After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp.
10. Women are born better smellers than men and remain better smellers over life.
11. Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
12. Your eyes are always the same size from birth but your nose and ears never stop growing.
13. By 60 years of age, 60-percent of men and 40-percent of women will snore.
14. Provided there is water, the average human could survive a month to two months without food depending on their body fat and other factors.
15. Over 90% of diseases are caused or complicated by stress.
16. A human head remains conscious for about 15 to 20 seconds after it has been decapitated.
17. We are about 1 cm taller in the morning than in the evening.
18. It is not possible to tickle yourself.
19. Humans are the only animals to produce emotional tears.
20. Women burn fat more slowly than men, by a rate of about 50 calories a day.
for more go to http://www.tastyhuman.com/
Thanks for reading!