1) less is more - Invest on a good primer. Choose a light foundation. If you have oily skin, you might want to opt for a powder foundation. If you don’t need much coverage, you can just use concealer , all over cover stick or tinted moisturizer.
2) bronzer- Choose a bronzer that is one or two shades darker than your skin. Apply it on the hollow of your cheeks and the temple area to get a contoured face and sunkissed skin.
3) blush - Choose a pink/coral blush to give life to your face.
4) highlighter - Highlight the t-zone area to get a natural glowy skin.
4) lipstick - Try the pink, orange or coral color this summer. Opt for sheer lipsticks, deep colors might look heavy in a hot day.
5) eye makeup - Go for a subtle and fresh eye makeup. Try vibrant colors of eyeshadows. Use waterproof mascara to open up your eyes. Use white eyeliner to make your eye appear bigger and brighter.
6) sunscreen - Don’t forget to wear a sunscreen. You can opt for a moisturizer that has spf in it.
Have a happy summer.